In the public interest. 5G is not safe and requires further testing.
I note statements being made in the media today, that RT (Russian media) is spreading propaganda about 5G. This is not true, there are others in the global community who concur about the health impacts of 5G. Experts in Canada indicate there is no evidence the 5G technology is safe. There is evidence of the health effects and that it is a potential Carcinogen.
So what is the truth about 5G?
The telecom industry have not indicated that these are new technologies that have not been tested. Refer Tom Wheeler in the next blog. I will post APaul Fletcher (Communication Minister’s) in Australia’s statement about 5G.
The Wireless Technology Symposium in Toronto, Canada forum on Wireless Technology with a focus on 5G.
Dr. Magda Havas at the Wireless Technology Symposium in Toronto, Canada on May 31, 2019. These are her comments, the video is below article on 5G.
Brief notes from the video (below).
- Local planning authorities and the public have no say.
- Advertising about 5G new frequency never tested for long term biological and health affects
- Used in airport scanners and US military – crowd control.
- High intensities cause intense heat and pain
- Sweat glands act like mini antennae
- lower frequencies damage to eyes, loss of insect populations (declining), anti-biotic and bacteria, physiological affects on the immune and nervous system
- microwave levels trillions of times higher then they were 50 years ago
- radiate 24 hours a day, constant exposure
- cell phones,tables, wifi, video games, smart meters, smart appliances etc.
- electromagnetic sensitivity (pollution)
- Dr Bray’s Environmental Health Clinic as many as 1 million people are sensitive, likely to increase with exposure
- Major symptoms – insomnia, chronic fatigue, mood disorders, poor short term memory, difficulty concentrating, depression, heart palpatations (interpreted as anxiety). Symptoms: skin problems, nose bleeds, elevated blood sugar, extreme cases loss of conscientious,
- Microwave frequencies shown in scientific studies contribute to cancer and damage sperm.
- Scientists and medical doctors across US and UK requesting delayed deployment until testing conducted on long term biological effects of 5G technology.
- Scientific debate about health effects of microwave over. Microwave radiation levels exposure adversely affecting human health of that there is no doubt.
- Current debate can we afford the health costs that will occur with roll out of 5G
- Federal government failed to protect us from rising levels of microwaves, downloading financial fallout onto the provinces to pay for health costs.
- Adopt Precautionary Approach to 5G until we better understand the consequences of this technology.
Dr. Miller (2011 WHO, International Agency for Research on Cancer, classified radio frequency radiation that the blanket name signal (cellphones, wifi, towers) class 2B possible carcinogen
- Evidence available state wireless radiation may give you cancer
- Anthony Miller reviewed evidence
- National Health Scientist for Canadian Government
- Medal of Honour for research on cancer
- (Miller) Associated International Agency for research on cancer recommended the WHO list all radio frequency radiation, radiation that powers cellphones, wifi as possible carcinogen, 2B, list of possible carcinogens includes lead and DDT (2011)
- Classification based on epidemiology
- Human and animal. Human new analysis – Interphone, updated analysis studies in Sweden. Sweden first countries to introduce cell phones, demonstrated the longer exposure the greater the risk
- Learned that we should not allow companies to introduce new chemicals without first being tested for carcinogenicity. Same for radiation.
- Two studies in last 10 years reported last year 1) national toxicology program in the United States (animal) Ramazzini institute in Italy – prolonged exposure increases the risk to cancer. Cancer similar to cancer in humans. Radiation increases damage to DNA, then risk of cancer increases substantially.
- Prevent introduction of 5G
Doctors, Experts Call for Delaying Deployment of 5G Due to Health Risks
Posted on June 27 2019
TORONTO, Canada—Although 5G, or fifth generation wireless technology, promises faster download speeds and conveniences that most of us have never dreamed of, we’ll also be blanketed with a new type of radiation called “millimeter waves,” according to health experts who warn of the rising risks associated with the rollout of 5G.
At the Wireless Technology Symposium in Toronto on May 31, experts discussed evidence of adverse health effects from 5G technology and answered questions from the audience.
“It’s not been made clear to the public that 5G won’t just be another number and a letter on your cell phone,” said Frank Clegg, former president of Microsoft Canada. “It requires an entirely new infrastructure of thousands of small cellular antennas to be erected throughout the cities where it’s going to be installed.”
What would 5G infrastructure look like? Small cell antennas could be placed as close as every third utility pole.
Scientists from 42 countries are warning their governments about the emerging health problems associated with wireless radiation, and Canadian doctors and scientists have added their concerns.
“The most prevalent symptoms include headache, fatigue, decreased ability to concentrate, tinnitus, irritability and insomnia,” said Dr. Riina Bray, an environmental health consultant. “Impacts on the heart and nervous system are also of concern.”
Bray has been working at the Provincial Environmental Health Clinic for 15 years, and she’s seen the number of people suffering adverse effects from electromagnetic exposure rising.
Professor and researcher Dr. Magda Havas is internationally recognized for her studies on the biological effects of electromagnetic pollution. She said that at high intensities these waves cause intense heat and pain because sweat glands on the surface of our skin act like mini antennas.
“At lower intensities, scientists are predicting damage to eyes, loss of insect populations which are already declining, antibiotic resistance in bacteria, and physiological effects on the nervous system and the immune system,” said Havas.
Radiation from radio frequencies is classed in the same category of carcinogens as lead.
Dr. Anthony Miller, an advisor to the World Health Organization said there’s now enough evidence that if they were to re-evaluate radiofrequency (RF) radiation, it would be labeled as carcinogenic to humans.
“Governments could not possibly ignore that,” said Miller.
Some say the scientific debate about the health effects of RF radiation is over. But the question remains: Can we afford to take this risk?
Medical doctors are requesting delayed 5G deployment until testing can be conducted on the long-term biological effects of the technology.