In the public interest. It is very important that society investigates this issue for the future of children.
In the public interest. 5G is not safe and requires further testing.
I note statements being made in the media today, that RT (Russian media) is spreading propaganda about 5G. This is not true, there are others in the global community who concur about the health impacts of 5G. Experts in Canada indicate there is no evidence the 5G technology is safe. There is evidence of the health effects and that it is a potential Carcinogen.
So what is the truth about 5G?
The telecom industry have not indicated that these are new technologies that have not been tested. Refer Tom Wheeler in the next blog. I will post APaul Fletcher (Communication Minister’s) in Australia’s statement about 5G.
The Wireless Technology Symposium in Toronto, Canada forum on Wireless Technology with a focus on 5G.
Dr. Magda Havas at the Wireless Technology Symposium in Toronto, Canada on May 31, 2019. These are her comments, the video is below article on 5G.
Brief notes from the video (below).
- Local planning authorities and the public have no say.
- Advertising about 5G new frequency never tested for long term biological and health affects
- Used in airport scanners and US military – crowd control.
- High intensities cause intense heat and pain
- Sweat glands act like mini antennae
- lower frequencies damage to eyes, loss of insect populations (declining), anti-biotic and bacteria, physiological affects on the immune and nervous system
- microwave levels trillions of times higher then they were 50 years ago
- radiate 24 hours a day, constant exposure
- cell phones,tables, wifi, video games, smart meters, smart appliances etc.
- electromagnetic sensitivity (pollution)
- Dr Bray’s Environmental Health Clinic as many as 1 million people are sensitive, likely to increase with exposure
- Major symptoms – insomnia, chronic fatigue, mood disorders, poor short term memory, difficulty concentrating, depression, heart palpatations (interpreted as anxiety). Symptoms: skin problems, nose bleeds, elevated blood sugar, extreme cases loss of conscientious,
- Microwave frequencies shown in scientific studies contribute to cancer and damage sperm.
- Scientists and medical doctors across US and UK requesting delayed deployment until testing conducted on long term biological effects of 5G technology.
- Scientific debate about health effects of microwave over. Microwave radiation levels exposure adversely affecting human health of that there is no doubt.
- Current debate can we afford the health costs that will occur with roll out of 5G
- Federal government failed to protect us from rising levels of microwaves, downloading financial fallout onto the provinces to pay for health costs.
- Adopt Precautionary Approach to 5G until we better understand the consequences of this technology.
Dr. Miller (2011 WHO, International Agency for Research on Cancer, classified radio frequency radiation that the blanket name signal (cellphones, wifi, towers) class 2B possible carcinogen
- Evidence available state wireless radiation may give you cancer
- Anthony Miller reviewed evidence
- National Health Scientist for Canadian Government
- Medal of Honour for research on cancer
- (Miller) Associated International Agency for research on cancer recommended the WHO list all radio frequency radiation, radiation that powers cellphones, wifi as possible carcinogen, 2B, list of possible carcinogens includes lead and DDT (2011)
- Classification based on epidemiology
- Human and animal. Human new analysis – Interphone, updated analysis studies in Sweden. Sweden first countries to introduce cell phones, demonstrated the longer exposure the greater the risk
- Learned that we should not allow companies to introduce new chemicals without first being tested for carcinogenicity. Same for radiation.
- Two studies in last 10 years reported last year 1) national toxicology program in the United States (animal) Ramazzini institute in Italy – prolonged exposure increases the risk to cancer. Cancer similar to cancer in humans. Radiation increases damage to DNA, then risk of cancer increases substantially.
- Prevent introduction of 5G
Doctors, Experts Call for Delaying Deployment of 5G Due to Health Risks
Posted on June 27 2019
TORONTO, Canada—Although 5G, or fifth generation wireless technology, promises faster download speeds and conveniences that most of us have never dreamed of, we’ll also be blanketed with a new type of radiation called “millimeter waves,” according to health experts who warn of the rising risks associated with the rollout of 5G.
At the Wireless Technology Symposium in Toronto on May 31, experts discussed evidence of adverse health effects from 5G technology and answered questions from the audience.
“It’s not been made clear to the public that 5G won’t just be another number and a letter on your cell phone,” said Frank Clegg, former president of Microsoft Canada. “It requires an entirely new infrastructure of thousands of small cellular antennas to be erected throughout the cities where it’s going to be installed.”
What would 5G infrastructure look like? Small cell antennas could be placed as close as every third utility pole.
Scientists from 42 countries are warning their governments about the emerging health problems associated with wireless radiation, and Canadian doctors and scientists have added their concerns.
“The most prevalent symptoms include headache, fatigue, decreased ability to concentrate, tinnitus, irritability and insomnia,” said Dr. Riina Bray, an environmental health consultant. “Impacts on the heart and nervous system are also of concern.”
Bray has been working at the Provincial Environmental Health Clinic for 15 years, and she’s seen the number of people suffering adverse effects from electromagnetic exposure rising.
Professor and researcher Dr. Magda Havas is internationally recognized for her studies on the biological effects of electromagnetic pollution. She said that at high intensities these waves cause intense heat and pain because sweat glands on the surface of our skin act like mini antennas.
“At lower intensities, scientists are predicting damage to eyes, loss of insect populations which are already declining, antibiotic resistance in bacteria, and physiological effects on the nervous system and the immune system,” said Havas.
Radiation from radio frequencies is classed in the same category of carcinogens as lead.
Dr. Anthony Miller, an advisor to the World Health Organization said there’s now enough evidence that if they were to re-evaluate radiofrequency (RF) radiation, it would be labeled as carcinogenic to humans.
“Governments could not possibly ignore that,” said Miller.
Some say the scientific debate about the health effects of RF radiation is over. But the question remains: Can we afford to take this risk?
Medical doctors are requesting delayed 5G deployment until testing can be conducted on the long-term biological effects of the technology.
This article is in the public interest and warrants a public discussion and investigation.
Michael Moore in his film 11/9 speaks of lead in the water go to 2.00 minutes on the video to learn about the issue. Every person is responsible for their world. When you stay silent you offer tacit consent when you speak up you vote. It is vital the community come to terms with the issues and the speak up with respect and then offer solutions.
Chicago smart water meter installations STOPPED after city finds spikes of brain-damaging lead in homes
Chicago’s aggressive push to metered water came to a grinding halt on 28th June 2019 after testing found spikes of brain-damaging lead in more than 1 in 5 homes sampled, following the installation of a digital water meter. The Department of Water Management’s website states that, “To protect our residents, and especially children, we are going to stop installing water meters until we identify a solution”.
Meters with automatic meter reading (AMR) technology – in other words, smart meters – had been installed.
Its FAQ webpage on water quality reveals that the indication is “the installation of water meters is the issue, not the replacement of water mains”. The webpage also made it clear that the new meters don’t have lead in them.
So what could possibly have gone wrong? Is it possible that pulsed radiofrequencies in proximity to legacy lead pipes, or brass fixtures containing lead, are not ideal bedmates? There is anecdotal evidence that high frequency fields produced by antennas can affect corrosion rates. Or is another cause behind the worrying levels of increased lead in Chicago homes’ water following the installation of a meter?
SSMA asks how does this bode for the rollout of smart water meters across Australia? Might the technology and deployment methods being used here also cause increased lead in drinking water? In addition to the community and the environment being exposed to more electro-smog as a result of hourly transmissions between smart water meters and network gateways, and due to emissions from back-haul transmissions between network gateways and towers, are we also to be exposed to higher levels of lead in our water?
Some water utilities in Australia have already rolled out digital water meters with others, lemming-like, commencing rollouts or, like Melbourne’s City West Water, South East Water and Yarra Valley Water, continuing to undertake trials.
SSMA recommends that, as a matter of urgency, you contact your water authority and make your views known about smart water meters.
South East Water, like a number of other water utilities, claims that “Customers have told us they support upgrading our network to digital meters to help both the water utilities and customers manage our water more sustainably”.
SSMA asks if these customers would be equally supportive of digital meters if they were aware of the possibility of increased lead in their drinking water, in addition to the ramifications resulting from another layer of electro-pollution?
Previous posts that SSMA has done on the rollout of smart water meters include:
Victoria’s Minister for Water evades questions about smart water meters
Look out Victorian water customers – your utility may be rolling out smart meters!
Water authorities rolling out wireless smart meters!
Smart water meter “trials” have commenced!