The US is deciding between suppression or opening up. The latter will bring health dividends (to put it into investment terms). Dr Mikovits story can be found here: https://drjudyamikovits.com/ or see videos below.
Dr Judy Mikovits e-book is here as a pdf and is an evidenced base case why Face Masks do not work. The Case Against Masks
Corruption is the plague Dr Mikovits has confronted which destroyed her career and confronted her with harassment, false evidence, false imprisonment. What has been extraordinary about her case is the organised misinformation campaign against her which has occurred through social media and the so-called fact check sites which are a source of debunking and undermining which is not democratic nor fair play.
The issue is at its core about humanity. Across the world citizens will have to confront widespread corruption which is why the COVID-19 alleged pandemic has been controlled the way it has.
This is a brief overview about Judy who was both a public and private scientists. Her experience sheds light on how commercial interests have come into biological science and how disease is the result. Dr Atlas on the COVID-19 White House commission has stated the real investigation is about science. Judy would state poor, inaccurate, inproper and unethical science. Without ethics (humanities) science is about making money not expanding knowledge in order to serve humanity. This is the real line drawn in the sand. It is recommended you view Plandemic 2 at the end.
On July 22, 2009, a special meeting was held with twenty-four leading scientists at the National Institutes of Health to discuss early findings that a newly discovered retrovirus was linked to chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), prostate cancer, lymphoma, and eventually neurodevelopmental disorders in children.
When Dr. Judy Mikovits finished her presentation the room was silent for a moment, then one of the scientists said, “Oh my God!” The resulting investigation would be like no other in science.
For Dr. Mikovits, a twenty-year veteran of the National Cancer Institute, this was the midpoint of a five-year journey that would start with the founding of the Whittemore-Peterson Institute for Neuro-Immune Disease at the University of Nevada, Reno, and end with her as a witness for the federal government against her former employer, Harvey Whittemore, for illegal campaign contributions to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.
On this journey Dr. Mikovits would face the scientific prejudices against CFS, wander into the minefield that is autism, and through it all struggle to maintain her faith in God and the profession to which she had dedicated her life. This is a story for anybody interested in the peril and promise of science at the very highest levels in our country.
I will post her videos below the notes.
The notes are selected from Dr Mikovits e-book The Case Against Masks. It is written by a Scientist who has provided an evidence base to ensure there is informed clarity around this topic. It reveals we have been given incorrect information that is actually harmful to health.
The mask for me represents suppression of democracy. It is clearly porous to viruses and the misinformation is to force compliance to create a submissive society. Democracy is a wonderful system that allows competing views, not just the commercially viable narrative, but enables openness so that if there are issues they can be revealed and collectively we can solve our problems. Greed is the real virus we have to confront and beneath that is insecurity and powerlessness that takes refuge in money and status. We have to find our real inner security in ‘to know thyself and be true’. Life works for us not against us. Immunity is natural and our bodies are designed to fight of disease. The key for us is to stay in balance, eat good food, plenty of sleep, laughter, sunlight and fresh air. The opposite of what restrictions have requested. This is why the dominant narrative is being challenged, it is evidently not about health and wellbeing.
- Vitamin D
- Can’t make best decisions when scared
- Oxygen in atmosphere 78.1% of air we breathe
- We breathe in and out
- Oxygen makes up 20.9% of OUR atmosphere, high concentration in the blood
- Carbon dioxide 0.04%
- Blood oximeter 95-100%
- If oxygen goes beneath 90%
- Low oxygen can be caused by pneumonia, emphysema, smoking and various heart conditions
- We need oxygen to power chemical and biological reactions
- For continual existence and good health
- Average person get’s into trouble if deprived of oxygen for 3 minutes
- Inhalation 21% oxygen, 0.04% carbon dioxide, and 79% nitrogen
- Exhalation 16% oxygen, 4% carbon dioxide, 79% nitrogen
- 100 fold increase in carbon dioxide
- Oxygen deficient atmosphere contains less than 19.5% which can cause death
- Is it a good idea to rebreathe the oxygen breathed back in (mask) 16%
- 42% of us deaths are from 0.6% of the population
- NIH warnings about carbon dioxide levels. They say it may be life threatening to inhale.
- Hypercapnia (CO2 toxicity)
- Double vision
- Inability to concentrate
- Tinnitus (hearing a noise like a ringing or buzzing)
- Face masks make breathing more difficult
- COPD – Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- University of London – face masks make breathing more difficult for people with COPD
- Worsen breathlessness
- Worsen burden of COVID-19 infection.
- Enhanced breathing pushes viral load down into the lungs
- COPD – Inflammatory lung problem affects oxygen flow
- Asthma and other respiratory
- Masks do restrict air flow
- Key impede person-to-person transmission is the key to limit outbreak
- Little focus – events after transmission, innate immunity plays a crucial role
- Innate immunity prevent spread and movement of foreign pathogens throughout body
- Depends on viral load
- Face masks humid habitat SARS-COV-2 remain active water vapour provided by breathing in and out captured by mask fabric, increase in viral load, defeat innate immunity
- Immune system is designed to limit spread of pathogens
- Immune system – stressors
- Lack of oxygen lower immune system
- Stress – fearful state, not good personal relations
- Everything done in public arena and media is crippling the immune system
- Covid-19 requires our best thinking to determine best course of action
- Studies not done on how SARS-COV-2 spreads
- WHO and CDC lost credibility
- CDC symptoms of covid may appear 2 -14 days after exposure
- When first began it was thought it would last 2-3 weeks when lengthened to months, other agendas were at play
- CDC Department of Labour spread person to person – 6 feet
- Respiratory droplets
- Maybe possible to get COVID-19 by touching surface or object that has SARS-COV-2 and touching mouth or eyes but not the primary spread
- Symptomatic – fever, cough, shortness breath
- Asymptomatic not main way virus is spread
- Evidence strong that virus spread between people in close contact when infected person coughs, sneezes
- Need to quarantine them. 14 days, 15 if you want to be safe
- Let the rest of us go to work, school and church
- Less clear to be infected by SARS-COV-2 from surfaces
- Question – how infectious is virus from surface
- Amount of virus is critical
- Late may 2020, 24 hours on cardboard, 3 days on plastic or steel
- CDC report genetic material from coronavirus found on surfaces of diamond princess cruise ship 17 days after they left the cabin
- SARS-COV-2 viral particles survive a day on cardboard, 3 days plastic. Why survive longer Diamond Princess
- Particles not replicating as no host
- Become weaker
- Genetic material is not a infectious virus
- Infection by touching surface requires the shell of virus to remain intact, difficult with proper hand washing and surface cleaning
- Evidence – only way to get infected by SARS-COV-2 is from a person who is infected and sick
- If they aren’t sick you can enjoy normal interactions
- Worked on HIV, never became infected
- AIDS acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Not all masks are the same
- Strengths and weaknesses
- N95 – respirator
- Designed to filter large and small particles
- How small – micron sized
- Viruses are a thousand times smaller
- N95 have values for easier breathing
- Unfiltered air released when breathe out
- Health care providers how to fit masks
- Create proper seal
- Certain level of protection for a time
- N95 have problems – one way valve, releases unfiltered air, not prevent spread of a virus
- Some places banned them
- Medical masks, loose fitting disposable masks, protect nose and mouth contact droplets, splashes and sprays contain germs
- Filters out large particles in the air, reduce exposure to saliva, respiratory secretions
- Judy: Pore size thousand times larger than the virus
- Instead of protecting mask could be increasing risk by concentrating and allowing SARS-COV-2 and other viruses to remain infectious and transmissible for hours on that mask
- Wear a mask for a few hours
- Take off put in pocket – virus had nice warm environment in which to thrive
- Masks does reduce viral transmission and provide protection
- Mayo clinic:
- What is risk/benefit data of wearer?
- Mayo can’t or doesn’t choose to provide data
- Mayo – cloth masks can be washed and reused
- Asking everyone to wear a mask can reduce the spread of coronavirus by people who have COVID-19 but don’t realise it
- Countries – face masks, testing, isolation, social distancing early had success
- Pick apart:
- How can one not realise they are sick with flu like symptoms?
- Where is data to back this up?
- Anecdotal evidence
- Storytelling without evidence
- People with covid but don’t realise: incubation 2-14 days, given little data, test one variable at a time,
- Mayo lumps 4 together: face masks, testing, isolation, social distancing
- Some may say better safe than sorry
- Are masks a benefit or more risk?
- 2013 study American Journal of Infectious control, 10 nurses, N95 masks, N95 + surgical overlay
- CO2 increased – shortness of breath, headaches, lightheadedness
- Article doesn’t paint long term picture of an effective face masks
- Bejing article: conclusion many commercial masks may not provide adequate protection due to poor facial fit
- Problem with commercial masks
- Number of particles, air escape,
- The more effective in blocking air flow greater problem in decreased oxygen
- Increase CO2
- Less effective in locking normal airflow less case can be made for wearing it
- May way it spreads is through coughing and sneezing
- Transmission most likely when an infected individual coughs/sneezes
- Symptoms 2-14 days
- SARS-COV-2 particles may live in surfaces, viral load low, if touch after washing hands, soap will break down
- Masks don’t filter that well
- If person has it but no symptoms, keep distance, so why need a mask?
- Exposed individuals do not breathe coronavirus onto others
- Lancet March 20, 2020: Japan mask limited, HK, those symptomatic to wear a mask
- Wear a mask in public
- Singapore: wear mask if symptomatic
- Germany – not enough evidence, WHO false sense of security might lead to neglecting hygiene such as hand hygiene
- UK – masks in hospitals, little evidence of widespread benefit for the public
- US – CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a mask, surgeon general urged people on twitter to stop buying face masks
- No large scale trials, crunched data and found masks to be effective
- Vulnerable people wear masks when exposed to high risk areas
- Evidence that masks work is scarce
- Strong case for wearing masks to avoid respiratory droplets from individuals with respiratory infections.
- If mild symptoms avoid contact with people
- Not sick but in high risk area temporary use of mask reasonable
- Wired magazine – scientific double standard.
- Study masks prevent spread of flu
- The reduction in illness among students wearing a mask was not statistically significant
- WHO recommended 3 feet not 6 feet, even with Ebola
Plandemic 1 https://drjudyamikovits.com/
Plandemic 2 – This is essential viewing in the public interest